Here is the entire post on the new forums,
here is the meat and potatoes as it were.
TRUST LEVEL 0
Trust level 0 users cannot:
- Flag posts
- Post more than 3 topics
- Post more than 10 replies
TRUST LEVEL 1
Get to trust level 1 by…
- Entering at least 5 topics
- Reading at least 30 posts
- Spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts
Users at trust level 1 can…
- Post unlimited topics and replies
- Edit wiki posts (more on Wiki Posts Below)
- Flag posts
- Create links and video embeds to trusted websites like Blizzard websites, YouTube, or Twitch
TRUST LEVEL 2
Get to trust level 2 by…
- Visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
- Casting at least 1 like
- Receiving at least 1 like
- Replying to at least 3 different topics
- Entering at least 20 topics
- Reading at least 100 posts
- Spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts
Users at trust level 2 can…
- Have an increased “like” count.
TRUST LEVEL 3
Get to trust level 3 by…
- Must have visited at least 50% of last 100 days
- Must have replied to at least 10 different topics
- Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 500 topics
- Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 20,000 posts (both starting posts and replies)
- Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.
- Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
- Must not have been suspended (including forum suspensions or in-game account actions of any Blizzard game)
Trust Level 3 users can
- Create Wiki Posts (more on that below)
- Post animated gifs, images, compatible video embeds, and links to any website
For regular users, even if you are Trust Level 3 on the Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, or BlizzCon forums, your forum stats and trust level will be different here.
I visit the forums on occasion, mostly to check on our connected server to see if there is any news, or replies to our guild recruitment. I have a suspicion, that getting Rank 2 may be difficult for me to get.
Maybe it is an effort to get people to visit the forums more often, maybe it is a way to tempt you to treat visiting the forums as it’s own mini game. I think I will just keep doing what I am doing, and hopefully I will get at least rank 1. I am sure that people will try to find ways to be disruptive no matter what. It will be interesting to see if this actually works.